Rachel Cholst teams up with Nashville-based music writer Olivia Ladd to deliver the best in country, roots, and pop music. You can follow Olivia on Twitter at @wokecountry and listen to her excellent podcast Bandsplainer on however you listen to this podcast. And here’s the most important link: the Honky-Tonky Badonkadonk zine.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We talk a little about how there are concerts we wanted to go to and then I was jaded and said I wasn’t that psyched about the Newport Folk Fest lineup anyways but that was before I knew they had announced Brittany Howard!!!
- Papa Gros -- “Personality” (Central City)
- Teddy and the Rough Riders-- “Dancing Lady” (Single)
- Gregory Richard and the Grinners -- “Back to Buying Neckties” (The Glue Factory)
- Emily Nenni-- “Long Game” (Long Game)
- Chasing 76 -- “Salvation” (Eden)
- Waxahatchee-- “Lilacs” (Saint Cloud
- Kylee Lanee -- “I’m Home” (Single)
- Boys Club for Girls-- “Romance Is Dead” (Paste Live Sessions)
- Doc Fell -- “Fragile” (Single)
- Carolyn Kendrick -- “Tear Things Apart” (Single)
Don’t forget! RSVP for Adobe & Teardrops’ 9th Anniversary livestream bash here!