Rachel had a beach day! And watched baseball! It’s *almost* like it’s summer.
And remember! All Patreon and Ko-fi proceeds these month go to the Trans Justice Funding Project!
Album of the Week: Stephie James -- These Days
I forgot to talk about this in the podcast itself but These Days is my favorite album this week. I enjoy the way James builds an entire alternate universe out of these five songs. It’s like traveling down a road you know by heart -- except it turns out that’s not actually true. It’s comforting and adventurous all at the same time.
- Cinder Well -- “No Summer” (No Summer)
- Hit Like a Girl -- “No More Dysphoria” (Single)
- Michaela Anne -- “Good Times” (Single)
- Stephie James -- “Where the Sage Grows” (These Days)
- Bad Flamingo -- “Dandy Little Day” (Single)
- Drama Dolls -- “Favorite Girl” (Single)
- Dirty Streets -- “Think Twice” (Rough & Tumble)
- Rev. J. Mikhael Smith and the Brimstone Miracle -- “Certain Expectations” (Dogwood Winter)
- SG Goodman -- “The Way I Talk” (Old Time Feeling)
- Chantel Van T -- “Rumble and Crawl” (Single)
- Songhoy Blues -- “Worry” (Single)
- Secret American -- “Here Comes a Man” (Warmth & Shelter)