Are you ready to hear about small adventures, small pups prepping for adventures, country, blues, folk, and jazz fusion? Buckle up!
And remember that all Patreon and Ko-fi donations this month go to the Trans Justice Funding Project!
Album of the Week -- Roadside Graves (That’s Why We’re Running Away)
Roadside Graves is a formerly Brooklyn-based band that’s now in New Jersey, this album is about learning how to walk away from situations. I had a really hard time picking two songs to feature: Roadside Graves are that rare combination of sonically experimental with the lyrics to back up their chops. I love the forlorn melange of punk, roots, and indie rock.
- Margo Price -- “Twinkle Twinkle” (That’s How Rumors Get Started)
- Courtney Marie Andrews -- “If I Told” (Old Flowers)
- Kristian Veech -- “Running” (Single)
- The Replacements -- “Androgynous” (Let It Be) AND “Nobody” (All Shook Down)
- Roadside Graves -- “Dead Kids” That’s Why We’re Running Away)
- Doc Fell -- “Gotta Be” (Single)
- fIREHOSE -- “Chemical Wire” (Ragin’, Full On)
- The Lounge Lizards -- “Voice of Chunk” (Voice of Chunk)
- Merry Christmas -- “Meredith Bites the Earth” (The Night The Night Fell)
- Dennis Ellsworth -- “Made For You” (Common Senselessness)
- Molly Maher -- “Bird Song (I’ll Follow You)” (Follow)
- Samantha Crain -- “Certain Expectations” (A Small Death)